Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Guess What??



Guess what guys???

So last weekend I finished writing the [first] draft of The Secret Vows! I know what you're thinking; "The first draft??" Well my reply to your thoughts (and yes--sadly--I'm communicating with your minds, lol) is, yes, the first draft of The Secret Vows. You see, after publishing my first book ('Til Death Do Us Part) I now know how to better prepare myself for my second publication. I've learned a lot from my first publication, so this one will be ten times easier.

And here's how;



1.) Write the first draft of The Secret Vows with two-three months to spare. (check)
2.) Order the [first] proof copy in paper back form, and begin editing. Make sure to check for:
  • Misspelled words
  • Grammar mistakes
  • Add/delete things that are needed or not needed
3.) After the first editing process is complete, go back in the document and change all of the mistakes that are reflected in the book. Make sure to add or remove things that aren't needed in the plot line.    
4.) After changing the document, order second proof copy within one month to spare.
5.) Add any last touches to The Secret Vows and finalize book cover.

I know it might sound silly but these steps really are going to help me with this publication. :)

That's it for this moment, I'll post you on how the first draft turns out. :))

--B.C. Doyle                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment