Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Secret Vows


It's hard to believe a week has flown by already!

I have been working on self-editing the second installment of The Fearless Series; The Secret Vows since the beginning of January, and right now a I have a few people in my school working on it as well. If it weren't for their help I might be going mad trying to seek out all the spelling and grammar mistakes in it. Thus for, spelling has been all right but grammar...well I'm no whiz.

So anyways, The Secret Vows is being edited as we speak!

Once more I have edited the design of this blog. I know, I know, I can never seem to make up my mind as to when I'm leaving it be. But I love this design, and I think we've got a winner. On the side bar you can see that I have a five-chapter preview of 'Til Death Do Us Part on Figment.com. (Figment.com is the website that helped me get published. It's a site I hold dearly to me.) So if you're interested in reading part of 'Til Death Do Us Part, you can!

Also, I have added a 'share it' tab so you can share this site on Facebook and Twitter if you have one! If you do share it, I'd be so appreciative! I'd love more followers for this site, so feel free to share away! I've also added my editors blog to the side bar; There For You Editing. She's been such a huge help not only editing 'Til Death Do Us Part but also advertising the book! So stop by her site and read away! She's such a great person!

Explore my blog a little more, I've moved the 'buy it' tab to it's very own page labeled 'buy' on the top! You can still buy it on this site, and you can still mark who you'd like me to sign it to. It's up to you, though. :)

That's it for this post!

--B.C. Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment